Console Streamers have previously been stuck with either a super basic stream or a huge investment of a PC and Capture Card. Until Now! In this video, we dive into Lightstream Studio, a web-based streaming client!
⏩ Timestamps, click to skip ahead!
0. Introduction 0:00
1. Console Streaming from Twitch/Mixer App 0:21
2. Capture Cards 0:49
3. Lightstream 1:26
4. Connecting Mixer and Lightstream 2:22
5. Lightstream Studio Overview 2:50
6. Xbox Mixer Broadcast 4:10
7. Adding a Webcam Overlay 5:26
8. Adding Streamlabs Alerts 7:31
9. Adding Extra Scenes and Stream Elements 9:07
10. Swapping Scenes from Your Phone 10:03
📕 Full Written Guide (with screenshots)
👾 My Favorite Stream Overlays, Alerts, and Designs:
– Get 15% OFF with code: GAMINGCAREERS
💻 My Recommended Streaming PC Builds (updated August 2020):
– Budget Streaming PC Build
– Professional Streaming PC Build
– Ultimate Streaming PC Build
🎧 Copyright Free Music I use for YouTube and Twitch:
(free 1-month trial)
🎙️ Check out the NEW Gaming Careers Podcast:
🎬 My editing suite:
🧙♂️ The Best Tool I use for Growing a YouTube Channel:
(use code: GamingCareersBuddy for an extra 20% off)
Connect with Gaming Careers!
#Streaming #Charity #GamingCareers
This description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links and buy a product, I receive a small commission. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.