How to convert multi-track MP3 to MIDI using intelliScore – download at
IntelliScore Ensemble is the world’s only multi-instrument, multi-drum MP3 to MIDI converting software that helps transcribe recorded or live music to multi-track .MID files containing the notes and drums played, broken down by instrument. IntelliScore helps you spend more time making music and less time figuring out the notes.
Watch this video to learn how to:
1. Start with an MP3, WAV, WMA, AIFF, or AAC file
2. Use intelliScore’s wizard to create multiple-track MIDI files via ensembles. Chord names and the key are also written to the MIDI files.
3. Now you can take the MIDI files and do things that can be impossible with audio files. View and edit the detected notes using piano roll view in Anvil Studio. You can also mute or swap instruments.
Other things you can do with intelliScore Ensemble:
* Rip CD music and convert to a .MID file. Play it in your keyboard.
* Play your MIDI keyboard live by singing or playing any musical instrument into a microphone attached to your computer. IntelliScore converts MP3 to MIDI and turns your voice to an instrument.
* Expression nuances such as pitch bend, tremolo, brightness, vibrato and portamento are preserved after intelliScore converts WAV to MIDI on instrument tracks that contain one note at a time.
* Sing or play a non-MIDI instrument and see the notes appear in the included Anvil Studio or your own notation software.
* Help create a lead sheet by isolating the lead part from most multi-instrument MP3 files or CD.
* Build a multi-track MIDI score one track at a time by singing or playing a non-MIDI instrument into intelliScore.
* Tune your instrument using intelliScore’s visual pitch indicator.
* Help remove vocals from most WAV or MP3 files or CD music for singing karaoke.